Meet the President & CEO of Benne-Franc Associates
Dr. Wanda L. Bryant is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Benne-Franc Associates, LLC, located in Stafford, Virginia. Dr. Bryant has extensive corporate experience in the areas of executive leadership development, organizational workforce development, change management, training and development, learning information systems, executive coaching, and organizational culture transformation. She has spent most of her career providing consultation and effective strategies to organization for effective workforce solutions fostering diversity and inclusion. Dr. Bryant has also served as an Executive Development Program Manager and as a senior level Human Resource Manager in several federal government agencies. In addition, prior to joining the federal government, Dr. Bryant also served in the U.S. Army and retired with over 24 years serving as senior manager. She has traveled extensively and lived around the world exposing her to many cultures which has greatly contributed to her ability to think out of the box and to take an inclusion approach in all her work.
Dr. Bryant’s core values are built on honesty, integrity, inclusion, empowerment and life-long learning. Both her careers are hallmarked by sustained superior performance at progressively increasing responsibilities in the federal and private sector. Her compassion for people and being a results oriented leader are her greatest strengths. Dr. Bryant is known as a dynamic leader and manager with a proven track record of success in leadership and project management development in the public sector as a federal employee. She has delivered proven results in leading organizations in workforce planning, human capital transformation, and designing business information systems.
Dr. Bryant holds several professional degrees: a Doctorate, PhD, in Professional Studies in Education; a Master’s Degree in Human Relations with a minor in Human Resource Management; 2nd Master’s Degree in Education, Two Bachelor degrees, one in Management Studies and a second degree in Business Administration with a major in Contract Management. She is also a certified member of the International Project Management Association, (IPMA); and a certified Franklin Covey facilitator for various management courses. Last, Dr. Bryant is certified in advanced studies in: Training and Performance Systems, Needs Assessment, Training Models and Procedures, Managing Training and Performance Improvement, Designing Training and Performance Solutions, and certified in Delivery Systems for Training and Performance Improvement.
- A proven human resources Program Manager providing strategic leadership, executive and employee development, strategic goal alignment, and employee engagement.
- Serve as an effective Executive Coach since 2011. Coached over 300 Executives with extraordinary transformation and success.
- Over 15 years of experience in the establishment, management and marketing of human resources programs and policies, training, and education.
- Results oriented leader of accountability systems measuring organizational performance on human resources operations, employee development, cultural transformation and employee engagement initiatives.
- Effectively demonstrate organizational stewardship, strategic thinking, vision, and commitment to serving customers, and delivering value to customers.
- U.S ARMY Veteran
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)-Active
- Emotional Intelligence Facilitator: Certified
- DiSC Everything Facilitator: Certified
- 360 Assessment – Certified
- Leveraging Polarities – Certified
- Strengths Finder- Certified
- Emotional Intelligence-Certified
- Resume Writer
- Executive Core Qualifications (ECQ) Writer and Executant Consultant
- Advanced Studies/Certified in: Training and Performance Systems; Needs Assessment: Models and Procedures; Managing Training and Performance Improvement; Designing Training and Performance Solutions; Delivery Systems for Training and Performance Improvement.
AFFILIATIONS and MEMBERSHIPS:
American Society Training & Development – Associate Member
- Workforce Development – Associate Member
- Society Human Resource Management-SHRM – Associate Member
- International Public Management – Certified Specialist/HR IPMA-HR
- Office of Personnel Development (OPM) SESCDP Roundtable Council
- American Management Association
- Federal Management Association (FMA)
- Senior Executive Service Development Roundtable Member (OPM)
- International Coach Federation (ICF) Associate Member
- OPM Federal Coaching Network-serves all Federal agencies
- Active Networks: American University, Brookings Institute, Harvard, Kennedy School of Government Leadership
Dr. Bryant’s Philosophy on Life, Living and Success
‘If you are motivated enough, “NOTHING,” will stop you from obtaining your goals in life. You are in total control of your destiny.’