What We Do
As a business professional, important decisions are made every day that affect the business and the employees you serve including human capital assets, budgets and employee retention. But where can you turn when you need help making human resource decisions when you or your current staff do not possess the expertise? BFA has the answer. With just a phone call, you can resolve key HR issues by consulting with one of our consultants. In additional to our IT expertise, BFA also offers Human Resource Management expertise to help you strengthen your organization internally.
At Benne-Franc, we specialize in assisting federal government and state agencies, public and private enterprises to realize their true potential. We work with organizations to resolve roadblocks and increase productivity through carefully assessing their needs and providing them the much needed resources to achieve their desired outcomes. Our wide range of expertise covers solutions for the following categories below.
Our associates can design, develop and initiate Employee Engagement Programs, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, 360 Assessments, Executive Coaching, Mentoring, Supervisory Development, SES Portfolio Preparation, Executive Resumes, Write and Review ECQs for SES application, Organizational Change Agents, Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion Programs, Organizational Management Services, Human Resources, Employee Engagement Strategy, Human Capital Management, Resource Management, Project Management, Supervisor Coaching & Development, Staff Recruitment Tools & Assistance, Performance Management, Policy Revision and Development, Coaching and Mentoring, Employee Policy and Procedure Creation.
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management
- 541612 – Professional Scientific and Technical Service
- 541618 – Other Management Consultancy Services
- 561110 – Other Administrative Services
- 561990 – All Other Support Services
- 611710 – Educational Support Services
- 518210 – Data Proc., Hosting, and Related Services
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)-CVE Certified
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)-CVE Certified
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Minority Owned Small Business (MOSB)
- Small Woman and Minority Owned (SWaM) – eVA Certified
- Service Disabled Veteran (SDV) – eVA Certified
Business Identification:Federal Tax ID Number: 47-4129526: Dun and Bradstreet Number: 079826627 I Cage: 7G1D0Central Contractors Registered: Yes: Incorporation: Virginia, Since 2015
For integrated solutions designed with your company’s needs in mind, contact Benne-Franc Associates today via our web form or call us at 540-809-7824 .